Thursday, May 15, 2008

Greetings from Nathan

Hello all. Internet relationship has never been something I aspire to do. Nor do I like phones, but I'm wondering what is going on in the ROC community.

I just recently had to quit tree planting because of my bunk knee. I decided it wasn't worth it to have a bad knee when I'm 40. But, praise God, I got a job with another contractor, and still have a sweet job in the bush. And, I get to sleep at home and be with my family. I was a little scared and unsure what to do for a while . . . but almost instantly I had another job offer.

I also go to camp soon. I have a big role this summer, and I certainly would appreciate your prayers for it.

I really miss you guys. I'm excited to come back in the fall.

I'm gonna post this on facebook too . . .

1 comment:

Dale D said...

Sorry about the knee. Good about the new job. We will pray for you. keep us posted.